What's it all about?...

This Blog is basically my ramblings whilst on holiday - an electronic postcard!

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Tenerife Day 2


Well it's been a bit overcast today, in fact I decided to wear my long trousers for our morning stroll along the prom – it did warm up though, and I became a sweaty so an' so before long! Spent too much time fending off hawkers who were trying to sell us sunglasses and watches – I was wearing both, so why they thought I might need to buy more I don't know!

We watched some surfers “hangin' ten” out in the bay, I told Jan how easy I thought it was, and if it wasn't for my dodgey knee I'd have shown 'em.....

Last night we sat in an Irish bar, played pool and watched Nottingham Forest against Newcastle on their big screen, we left before the end, and so didn't find out that Forest had lost until this morning, we'll probably return there tonight to watch Man Utd. in the Champions league.

This afternoon was awful, sunbathing and relaxing, reading and chillin', I suppose someone has to do it! I have bought a memory card reader however, so expect some pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Followers